Saturday, May 23, 2009

Best Cheapest Most Efficient Reusable Bag



All the local grocers caught up with the reusable bag trend, and that's good, but personally... I dont know how I feel about carrying 6 of those mini bags out of my car and then all the way to my kitchen, and you still need to take the cart out of the store and then put the cart back in the assigned area (which you should ALWAYS do) bla bla bla

So if you're as lazy as I am, and not self couscious (because they are UGLY) you will LOVE the IKEA blue reusable bags. These things carry te equivalent to 5-6 regular plastic bags, and even a small weak person like me can support the weight. They are -I think- $.5 OR $.10 or something like that. I have like 2 of them and that's all I really need. And if any spills occur you can always just wipe them.

No comments: